Megan Breukelman recently invited Rachel on her podcast, The Photo Opp Podcast. They talked about issues photographers face in their businesses and especially are facing now amid the COVID-19 crisis.
“The number one problem in legal issues that photographers face is lack of communication or miscommunication with clients.”-Rachel Brenke
Key points to listen for:
- what photographers need to consider when starting a business
- types of insurance that should be looked at
- the biggest mistakes Rachel sees in photography businesses
- breakdown of what W.O.R.K. means and how to use it
- how to know when to get help and outsource
- and much more!
Where to listen:
- The Photo Opp Podcast – you can listen here or find other options besides iTunes and Spotify