TheLawTog® team is looking to expand!
Interested applicants should submit resume and samples of work to Rachel@RachelBrenke.com. Please including the specific job posting which you are interested/applying.
Customer Happiness Team: The Customer Happiness team is responsible for responding to customer questions and concerns via email and social media messages. This team member helps to fit the customers with the perfect products from TheLawTog® or help them locate resources from our extensive free database.
Candidate must be able to navigate Shopify to create orders, make basic customer support decisions with limited supervision, fix minor issues with site/products/etc, report issues, marketing trends from within emails, etc to COO.
This is a part-time position with flexible work hours of up to 15 hours per week. A minimum of two times per day for emails to be responded to are required - once in the morning and once in evening. Prompt responses to emails are required in this position.
Please submit your resume to Rachel@rachelbrenke.com
Social Media Manager: As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective social media strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and customer acquisition. Expertise in leveraging social media platforms, analyzing data, and staying up to date with the latest trends will be crucial in ensuring our brand's success.
Candidate must be able to take existing content (over 500 blogs, hundreds of videos, etc) and create content with minimal oversight. Graphics should be cohesive to our brand and present professionally. Develop comprehensive plans to enhance brand visibility, engagement, and conversions across various social media platforms.
This is a part-time position with flexible work hours of up to 15 hours per week.
In addition to submitting your resume to Rachel@rachelbrenke.com please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/aGsJL8izxoZjo4xb6
- Create and schedule reels from rough copy video
- Schedule Instagram and Facebook posts at min of 3x per week
- Manage social media calendar
- Respond to comments in a professional manner that positively reflects the brand
- Create custom graphics in Canva
- Turn around requests within 72 hours of request from team
- Social Media Advertising: Plan and implement paid social media advertising campaigns to drive targeted traffic, increase reach, and generate leads
- Monitor ad performance, optimize campaigns, and provide regular reports on key metrics to demonstrate ROI
- Provide regular reports and accountable insights to inform decision- making and optimize future social media initiatives.
TheLawTog® Group Moderator: Do you love TheLawTog? Want to help photographers find the legal resources to run their business? Have superb online people skills?
This is a volunteer position with limited hours but commission rewards. Moderators earn affiliate payments.