The old saying - An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure - reigns true when dealing with legal problems within your business. Rachel, TheLawTog, sat down with Nicole from Hair of the Dog to chat about getting your legal paws (yes, that's a pun) in a row.
Rachel shares the elements needed in your business to cover all your legal bases including the legal trifecta that every business needs whether you're photographing people, pets or both.
In this podcast episode you'll learn:
- Essential components to include within your contract
- Does it matter what you call your non-refundable payment?
- Protecting your brand & images through copyright and trademarking.
- And, how to handle the very rare but horrific animal abusing client.
- Bonus: Head over to the podcast for a bonus offer only for HOTD listeners!