Time Investment: 5 Minutes
Suggested Product: BizRevamp®
Choosing what you need to protect and grow your business is overwhelming.
At TheLawTog® we have TONS Of tools from contracts to tax tools and business guides.
I want to share with you some business tools that were created just for photographers…but many of you don’t know about. These are items that have arisen out of needs I’ve seen come through my inbox.
Many of you know, I’m the type of lawyer who wants to prevent issues. I’m not really the “clean up on aisle 5” type of law friend. The reason for this is – if you’re at the point of legal action from a client or scrambling to pay your bills- you’re spilling out time, money and energy. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
So I bring you . . .the top 8 tools that I feel you should have in your photography business so you can spend more time photographing and less legaling (yes, that’s a word I just made up!). Leave the legal stuff to me, friend!
BizRevamp® is an online webcourse to help walk you through all of the important aspects to setting up and running a business.
- How to set up a legal photo biz so you can stay legal and protect your assets.
- A simple system to manage and file your taxes the right way!
- The minimum insurance coverage your photo biz needs to give you peace of mind!
- How to get a solid contract with no holes that covers yourself!
- How to get smart and confident with your money and your prices!
- A streamlined WORKFLOW that minimizes stress and maximizes your money-making potential!
- How to generate more cash (even if you aren’t into in-person sales)!
- How to create your custom business plan to finally reach your goals!
This policy is a legal document on privacy law that discloses the way you gather data, use and manage data of your website visitors and customers.
This is SUPER important to have if running any business online, ESPECIALLY if you are an online only business with a shop, etc. And if you ARE NOT gathering emails from potential clients, you need to be..but we’ll get to that in the marketing tools below!
It addresses privacy law topics such as:
- What information is collected ( internet traffic data, cookies)
- Customer/visitor personal information
- Testimonials on site
- Information collection, use, and sharing
- Access to information
- Survey and Contests
- and more!
Use payment plans as an “ace in the sleeve” way to make larger sales with your clients. By having a payment plan contract, authorization to charge, and guidance – you’ll be set to start taking larger amounts of money while servicing your clients. Includes a payment plan contract, credit card authorization form, mini-script, and invoice template.
Get simplified and organized with this “more than an accounting” spreadsheet for photographers!
These spreadsheets went through a multi-level process between photographers, lawyers, and CPAs to get it right! They also hold the key to viewing your business goals at a glance, as well as budget and expenses.
The download comes with 7 main spreadsheets that are already filled with formulas to allow for easy input in a few areas that will populate results for you to quickly view:
- Client Information
- Lifetime Customer Value (pulls from Client Receipts and allows you to see the sum total payments from a customer over the lifetime of your relationship)
- Client Receipts (date, order, sales tax, cost of goods, sale amount, mileage)
- Cashflow (income, expenses, etc.)
- Income and Goals (Year-view of goal sales, gross monies, net monies, goal sessions, number of photographed sessions, number of inquiries, converted inquiries, total mileage for easy tax deduction accounting)
- Taxes (you enter state and federal tax rates, then automatic formulas pull from other areas of the spreadsheet to help you calculate taxes)
This bundle is designed to help those who sell custom designed albums to their clients.
Includes the following:
- Album Design Agreement
- Design Timeline and Recommended Resources
- Product Delivery Agreement
Perfect for Boudoir and Wedding photographers specifically but works great for any type!
BONUS: Product Delivery Agreement
This agreement is to be signed by clients upon acceptance of products. It binds and reminds the client that by accepting the products all sales are final and no refunds will be given.