The Account Spreadsheet includes an easy to use comprehensive excel workbook with 7 spreadsheets to help you eliminate stressing over finances so you can focus on doing what you love.
After downloading the spreadsheet, here's what you can start tracking immediately:
- Inquiries: record and track name, address, phone, date of inquiry, follow-ups and notes
- Cashflow: track monthly and annual income and expenses including cash and check deposits, cost of goods, client gifts, business fees, tax and overhead
- Client Information: record name, address, email, phone, children's birthdays and notes
- Taxes: track sales, federal and state tax
- Client Receipts: record date, order, customer payment type and sale amount; calculate sales tax, calculate cost of goods and profit; track mileage to get your deduction
- Income and Goals: track quarterly sales goals, gross profit, expenses, net, anticipated sessions, actual sessions, inquiries, converted inquiries and mileage
- Lifetime Customer Value: calculate total payment for each customer and grand total
If you're worried about actually using the spreadsheet. Don't be.
With a basic understanding of Excel, you're all set. The download includes notes that explain exactly how to use each function.
This spreadsheet will help you make better business decisions and stay on track. At the end of the year, you can share your completed spreadsheet with your CPA.Users have reported this works in Google Docs and Numbers but no guarantee or support is provided for these methods.
What people are saying...
"Just wanted to say that I am loving being more organized this year. big thanks for the excel worksheet"
"My accountant loved how organized our files were. He said, "you did your homework and came prepared." Although my prior corporate background is in Finance, the RB org Excel worksheet made filing my 1st year for this business a breeze:) Thank you so much!"
Required software: This is a Microsoft Excel document & requires the app Microsoft Excel to use it.
There's a video below to help guide you! Click here to watch!