This Collaboration of Work Contract is for two businesses collaborating on a product for sale.
The work can be an eCourse, webinar, eBook, published book, etc.
The contract allows for defining of the item and responsibilities.
- Title of work
- Type of work
- Scope of work
- Hosting, customer service, and marketing responsibilities defined
- Communication and consultation requirements
- Feedback requirements
- Deadline for final work
- Timeline of feedback
- Copyright shared between collaborators
- Agreement to not infringe upon others
- Defined percentage of profit share
- Dispute resolution
- Legal action procedures
- Venue and jurisdiction
- and more!
Average cost for lawyer drafting: $1,200
This agreement saves you an average of $901