TheLawTog® is the legal resource for photographers – all information is to help photographers succeed in their businesses.
Here is a list of recommended products! Some links go to support the site, others are just recommended products/services to help you. All items listed here have been reviewed and are recommended for use by TheLawTog®.
Legal & Business
Get 1:1 help in BizRevamp® with Rachel Brenke, Lawyer and MBA, to help walk you through the benefits of each business formation type, steps on how to do it YOURSELF, and learn other important information to strategically manage your photography business.
Client Management Tools
Social Media Automation
- Identifying your client avatar
- Developing a business identity
- Cultivating your brand
- Competition analysis
- Engaging in an internal strength/weakness analysis
- Developing an online marketing strategy
- Developing an offline marketing strategy
- Enhancement of copywriting skills
- Learning the legalities of marketing
Equipment & Processing
Products & Branding
Notice: These listings are NOT attorney advertising and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, which is only formed when you have signed an engagement agreement with the specific law firm. TheLawTog cannot guarantee results; past results do not guarantee future results.
Please note that there is no partnership or other relationship with these attorneys other than providing you some contact information with them. Listing of them on this site does not indicate a relationship, paid or otherwise. Also, there are no TheLawTog® specific reduced costs for use of these attorneys. This is merely a suggested list.
- Los Angeles – McCarthy, Michael Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia – Sexton Law Firm – 770-474-9335 – Ask for John
Montana – Russ Hart Esq. – Knuchel PC russ@Knuchelpc.com
- Brooklyn – Erin Hennessy | email@example.com
- Scofield Law PLLC | 704-408-4011
Texas – Rachel Brenke (virtual)
Federal Trademarks & Copyright