- Average cost for lawyer drafting: $2,300
The Sales Bundle is designed to safeguard your photography business and clients during sales transactions conducted after your sessions. Whether you're conducting in-person consultations, virtual meetings via Zoom, or passive sales, this bundle has you covered.
Included in the bundle are the following documents:
- Credit Card Authorization Form: This form enables clients to authorize automatic credit card payments, outlining responsibilities and penalties.
- Payment Plan Contract: This agreement delineates the responsibilities, deadlines, and consequences of payment plans for additional products beyond the original services agreement.
- Product Delivery Agreement: Used during the final product delivery, this agreement ensures clients accept the products and acknowledges that all sales are final with no refunds.
- Invoice Form: A fill-in-the-blank invoice for easy ordering, whether digitally or in print.
- Final Sale Contract: Employed during the sales session, this contract safeguards the sale and prevents issues like clients attempting to amend or cancel orders after placement.
- Permission to Sell Photographs: This agreement grants the photographer permission to sell event photographs to third parties, defining usage, restrictions, and specific images sold.
- Copyright Card: Provides a gentle reminder to clients about copyright information outlined in the contract, helping protect the photographer's art.
- Album Design Contract: Outlines procedures, ordering dates, design approvals, modifications, and associated fees beyond the collection or album sold.
Template in .doc for easy copy-paste
Highlighted guides and notes for easy fill-in-the-blank customization
Access to TLT KNOWLEDGE BASE - explanations of key contractual provisions so you understand and can explain to your clients
#1 Download instantly via email
#2 Back-up to your digital file system for use in future
#3 Fill-in-the-blank and edit based on guides in the contract
#4 Copy/paste into any online contract signing system or CRM for use!
Why choose TheLawTog?
Headed by Rachel Brenke, TheLawTog is the only dedicated resource for photographers. With practicing lawyers, business consultants, CPA, financial planners (and more!) you’ll get information with first-hand experience to help your photography business.
Can I edit the contracts?
Yes! They come as .doc files so you can fill-in-the-blank, remove or add what you need. We provide options and headings to easily allow for editing.
Can I use these contracts if not in the US?
TheLawTog®’s contract forms are drafted on general American law-based contract principles and are applicable to many states. Due to variations in law based on location and business policies, the contracts are editable and easily adaptable. If you are a photographer outside the US, the policies may be implemented for your business, but U.S. Federal Copyright laws and other legal theories may not apply. For example, in the United States, unless otherwise contracted, the photographer retains copyright ownership of images. However, in other countries, the law may give the copyright ownership to the client and necessitate a provision for transfer.
View ALL FAQs here
TheLawTog® is owned and run by a lawyer but is not a law firm. All purchases are for general education. It is recommended to have a local lawyer review all products for your use.
Due to the nature of digital products, ALL sales are final. Please reach out to our team with question before purchase. This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We offer ShopPay and PayPal Payments. Choose the option at checkout and follow the prompts.