Goal Planning Workshop
Goal Planning Workshop
Is your business wandering aimlessly? Unsure of where you are headed? Are your actions not meeting your goals?
Honestly, friends, you shouldn’t be scared to be have a plan.
The hardest part is having the knowledge, which I can share with you.
- Pre-Recorded Workshop Intro Call available in portal
- Group Workshop Calls on Zoom focusing on goal planning - Tentatively scheduled for April 21, 2023 & April 28, 2023 @ 1 PM EST
- Recordings of group calls in portal
- Exclusive Discounts
- BONUS: Business Planning 101 Course for one year (A $199 Value)
What you will learn:
- Learn what type of planner you are - Identifying your planner personality will help you to work WITH it instead of against it.
- Finding your niche - Getting laser focused on a niche is important to piercing into a market and obtaining a direction.
- Creating a business plan - Throw out the old days of stuffy-school-outline-business-plans. Let’s create a fun and tangible one together.
- Crafting a vision statement you’ll achieve - Time to stop being blind to what you want in business – get a clear vision so you can reach it.
- Planning to grow your team - Learn the steps you need to grow your team to help your photography business scale.
- Insurance & Retirement - Planning for the future and the unknowns.
- Tax planning and education - Organization of taxes, saving for taxes, tax overview, & monies to get booked.
On-Demand Access includes…
- Specialized Business Education
- Videos from TheLawTog with 24/7 online access
- One year of access to course
- Note: Business Planning 101 course is an excerpt of the large Legally Legit course – there may be other lessons referenced that are not available. However, this will not impact your knowledge or quality of education.
This on-demand access provides the steps to creating your own business plan. All information is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for an attorney. TheLawTog® provides this general information to assist your knowledge when seeking legal counsel. Legal advice will not be provided during group coaching calls. These calls will focus on business topics.
Template in .doc for easy copy-paste
Highlighted guides and notes for easy fill-in-the-blank customization
Access to TLT KNOWLEDGE BASE - explanations of key contractual provisions so you understand and can explain to your clients
#1 Download instantly via email
#2 Back-up to your digital file system for use in future
#3 Fill-in-the-blank and edit based on guides in the contract
#4 Copy/paste into any online contract signing system or CRM for use!
Why choose TheLawTog?
Headed by Rachel Brenke, TheLawTog is the only dedicated resource for photographers. With practicing lawyers, business consultants, CPA, financial planners (and more!) you’ll get information with first-hand experience to help your photography business.
Can I edit the contracts?
Yes! They come as .doc files so you can fill-in-the-blank, remove or add what you need. We provide options and headings to easily allow for editing.
Can I use these contracts if not in the US?
TheLawTog®’s contract forms are drafted on general American law-based contract principles and are applicable to many states. Due to variations in law based on location and business policies, the contracts are editable and easily adaptable. If you are a photographer outside the US, the policies may be implemented for your business, but U.S. Federal Copyright laws and other legal theories may not apply. For example, in the United States, unless otherwise contracted, the photographer retains copyright ownership of images. However, in other countries, the law may give the copyright ownership to the client and necessitate a provision for transfer.
View ALL FAQs here
TheLawTog® is owned and run by a lawyer but is not a law firm. All purchases are for general education. It is recommended to have a local lawyer review all products for your use.
Due to the nature of digital products, ALL sales are final. Please reach out to our team with question before purchase. This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We offer ShopPay and PayPal Payments. Choose the option at checkout and follow the prompts.