Time Investment: 5 Minutes
Suggested Product: All-in-One Contract Bundles
FotoStrap has not sponsored this post.
This is just a review from an interested individual wanting to share.
- 100% genuine leather and canvas fabric camera strap
- Ergonomic shoulder pad with non slip padding (monogramming is available for just $8)
- Brass hardware – holds up to 40 lbs
- Black color
- Total adjustable length: 46.5″ to 49.5″
- Length of decorative portion of the strap: 32.5″
- Width of camera strap:1.5″
- Width of attachment strap that fits into camera body: 7/16″
- Shoulder pad: 8″L x 2.5″W
When I started getting more into film this past year I knew I wanted a different camera strap than one meant for pure utility. I wanted one that had a more aesthetically pleasing look but was quality and functional. I stumbled upon the FotoStrap and fell in love. For me, when I think about film I just have images of matted portraits, leather albums and all things with a classic feel. I found that in this strap. It is a simple around the neck shape but has the durability and aesthetic feel.
I wouldn’t necessarily recommend the strap for long time use (such as shooting a wedding) but it is great for portrait sessions – I especially love strapping these on for film and beauty (glamour, boudoir) sessions.
I think my even favorite part, aside from the quality product, is the that they give back 10% to Fotolanthropy, a nonproft that captures and shares inspiring true stories of people who have overcome adversity through photography and film.
Learn more about FotoStrap here