TheLawTog® is the legal resource for photographers – all information is to help photographers succeed in their businesses.
Resources include free photography contract information, photographer/lawyer created contracts, 1:1 help, webinars, articles and podcasts!
However… you may still need some guidance on where to find other tools and photography business ideas.
Here is a list of recommendations! Some links go to support the site, others are just recommended products/services to help you. All items listed here have been reviewed and are recommended for use by TheLawTog.
- The Modern Tog’s Pricing Guide Series
- Joy Vertz’s Free Pricing eBook
- Psychology for Photogs free eBook
- Supercharge your photography website free eBook by Photocrati
- Getting clients through FB ads
- CreativeLive Free Courses
- Photography Contracts by The Law Tog
- Joy of Marketing with Sarah Petty & Erin Verbeck
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Planning
- Psychology for Photographers – Irresistible Words eBook to help writing marketing, etc.
- Go To Guide for Client Emails – pre-crafted email templates!
- SLR Lounge – free articles!
- Guest article in Business & Marketing Workbook with Susan Stripling
- Guest article in Kitchen Sink Workshop book with Amanda Holloway
- Photographer’s Planner from Colorvale
Wedding Photographer Resources
- Susan Stripling eBooks at The Dynamic Range
- Scott Wyden Wedding Conversion Kit
- Photo Mint – Get Connected eBook to help get more bookings for wedding photographers
- Laura Novak – Free wedding photographer info
Boudoir Photographer Resources
Online Booking Services
- AdEspresso – Put your Facebook Ads on autopilot!
Management Workflow Programs
Automatic Social Media Publishing Tools
Digital Contract Signing Tools
- Gravity Forms (Great also for client questionnaires and forms)
- DocuSign Ink App for iPad
- MachForm – Embeds into site
- Hello Sign – Online signing
- DocuSign- Online signing
Blogging/Album Design Software:
WordPress Support Programs
Portfolio Building Tools
- Modern Tog’s Pricing Worksheet
- Creative Profit Worksheet by Nicole Begley
- Joy Vertz’s Profit for Pricing Photography Videos, eBook & Online workshop
- Photo Flash Drive – flash Drives/ USBs
- Artsy Couture – canvas and gallery blocks
- ProDPI – prints, layflat books & ornaments
- Millers – prints, signature albums, custom CD/DVD cases
- H-B Packaging Materials – great for client presentation!
Photography Tutorials (Shooting, Photoshop)
Branding & Marketing Templates
- On The Spot Studio – Logo
- SDInvites – logo rubber stamps
- Shay Cochrane – stock photography
- Fotovella – marketing templates
Business iPad Applications
- Preveal – Custom create client wall galleries with their own walls in the picture! See: Sales Strategy with an iPad
- YouProof – In Person sales app to help you identify keepers, rejections, sizes, etc.
- DocuSign Ink – Can import The Law Tog contracts into this app and have your clients sign the iPad!
Education (Hands-on & eBook)
- Blogstomp – Blog super quickly with this software to resize, watermark and make storyboards! See my review and tutorial here
- Fundy Album Software
- Album Exposure
- Pixifi – Photography Management Software (web based)
- Spyder– Monitor Calibration Software
Actions & Photoshop Plugins
Non-pro Lab Products
Galleries & Mobile Apps (For clients)
- Shootproof – Online gallery with print fulfillment, mobile apps, “passing” of photos, etc.
- Sticky Albums – mobile apps
Hosting & Domains
- Gravity Forms – great for client questionnaires, contracts, etc.
- Yoast SEO – Helps to boost your SEO by giving a “score” for each blog post
- Pippity – Pop up window or bar for to get clients to subscribe to your newsletter list!
- Session Cam WordPress Plugin to monitor where you audience reads on the actual page
Bags & Equipment
- Epiphanie – PERFECT bag for day to day – slide the DSLR + daily nedessities in!
- Kelly Moore Bag – Great for travel that doesn’t need a big bag like Think Tank
- Think Tank – I use the International to travel with and store my equipment
- Borrow Lenses
- KEH Camera
- Expodisc – Great for setting exposure and white balance!
- Fotostrap – Leather strap – can be custom made
- Rapid Strap – Across the body strap – great for weddings!
What’s in my bag?
- Nikon D700
- Nikon D800
- 24-70 2.8
- 50mm 1.4G
- 60mm 2.8 Macro
- 85mm 1.4G >> Info on the 1.8 and 1.4
- 135mm 1.4
- 70-200 2.8 – Nikon & Tamron
- SB-600 speedlight x 2
- Pocket Wizards
- Alien Bees
Notice: These listings are attorney advertising and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, which is only formed when you have signed an engagement agreement with the specific law firm. TheLawTog cannot guarantee results; past results do not guarantee future results.
Almost all of these attorney’s can work via online with you. TheLawTog donates time to help consult on your photography business needs with these attorneys.
- California – Angelina Bradley
- Colorado – Angelina Bradley
- Florida – Cassie Long and Brandi Culhane
- Georgia – Sexton Law Firm – 770-474-9335 – Ask for John
- Missouri – Marco Ramirez, Esq. – Black Rock Legal P.C.
- Montana – Russ Hart Esq. – Knuchel PC | russ@Knuchelpc.com
- New Mexico – Dahlia Castillo
- North Carolina (Charlotte) –Scofield Law PLLC 704-408-4011
- Tennessee – Robert Toy Esq. at Parker, Toy & Associates, PLLC
- Texas – Cassie Long and Brandi Culhane
- Virginia – Benjamin Kontaxes, Esq. at Weber Law
- Washington DC – Angelina Bradley