The Law Tog is the legal resource for photographers – all information is to help photographers succeed in their businesses. Resources include free photography contract information, photographer/lawyer created contracts, 1:1 help, webinars, articles and podcasts!
However… you may still need some guidance on where to find other tools. Here is a list of recommendations! Some links go to support the site, others are just recommended products/services to help you. All items listed here have been reviewed and are recommended for use by TheLawTog.
- The Modern Tog’s Pricing Guide Series
- Joy Vertz’s Free Pricing eBook
- Psychology for Photogs free eBook
- Supercharge your photography website free eBook by Photocrati
- Getting clients through FB ads
- Photography Contracts by The Law Tog
- Joy of Marketing with Sarah Petty & Erin Verbeck
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Planning
- Psychology for Photographers – Irresistible Words eBook to help writing marketing, etc.
- Go To Guide for Client Emails – pre-crafted email templates!
- SLR Lounge – free articles!
- Guest article in Business & Marketing Workbook with Susan Stripling
- Guest article in Kitchen Sink Workshop book with Amanda Holloway
Wedding Photographer Resources
- Susan Stripling eBooks at The Dynamic Range
- Scott Wyden Wedding Conversion Kit
- Photo Mint – Get Connected eBook to help get more bookings for wedding photographers
- Laura Novak - Free wedding photographer info
Senior Photographer Resources
Boudoir Photographer Resources
Digital Contract Signing Tools
Portfolio Building Tools
- Modern Tog’s Pricing Worksheet
- Creative Profit Worksheet by Nicole Begley
- Joy Vertz’s Profit for Pricing Photography Videos, eBook & Online workshop
- Photo Flash Drive - flash Drives/ USBs
- Artsy Couture – canvas and gallery blocks
- ProDPI - prints, layflat books & ornaments
- Millers – prints, signature albums, custom CD/DVD cases
- H-B Packaging Materials - great for client presentation!
Photography Tutorials (Shooting, Photoshop)
Branding & Marketing Templates
- On The Spot Studio - Logo
- SDInvites - logo rubber stamps
- Shay Cochrane – stock photography
- Fotovella – marketing templates
Business iPad Applications
- Preveal – Custom create client wall galleries with their own walls in the picture! See: Sales Strategy with an iPad
- YouProof - In Person sales app to help you identify keepers, rejections, sizes, etc.
- DocuSign Ink – Can import The Law Tog contracts into this app and have your clients sign the iPad!
Education (Hands-on & eBook)
- Blogstomp – Blog super quickly with this software to resize, watermark and make storyboards! See my review and tutorial here
- Fundy Album Software
- Album Exposure
- Pixifi - Photography Management Software (web based)
- Spyder- Monitor Calibration Software
Actions & Photoshop Plugins
Non-pro Lab Products
Galleries & Mobile Apps (For clients)
- Shootproof – Online gallery with print fulfillment, mobile apps, “passing” of photos, etc.
- Sticky Albums - mobile apps
Hosting & Domains
- Gravity Forms - great for client questionnaires, contracts, etc.
- Yoast SEO – Helps to boost your SEO by giving a “score” for each blog post
- Pippity – Pop up window or bar for to get clients to subscribe to your newsletter list!
- Session Cam WordPress Plugin to monitor where you audience reads on the actual page
Bags & Equipment
- Epiphanie - PERFECT bag for day to day – slide the DSLR + daily nedessities in!
- Kelly Moore Bag – Great for travel that doesn’t need a big bag like Think Tank
- Think Tank – I use the International to travel with and store my equipment
- Borrow Lenses
- KEH Camera
- Expodisc - Great for setting exposure and white balance!
- Fotostrap – Leather strap – can be custom made
- Rapid Strap - Across the body strap – great for weddings!
What’s in my bag?
- Nikon D700
- Nikon D800
- 24-70 2.8
- 50mm 1.4G
- 60mm 2.8 Macro
- 85mm 1.4G >> Info on the 1.8 and 1.4
- 135mm 1.4
- 70-200 2.8 – Nikon & Tamron
- SB-600 speedlight x 2
- Pocket Wizards
- Alien Bees
Notice: These listings are attorney advertising and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, which is only formed when you have signed an engagement agreement with the specific law firm. TheLawTog cannot guarantee results; past results do not guarantee future results.
- Georgia – Sexton Law Firm – 770-474-9335 – Ask for John
- Missouri – Marco Ramirez, Esq. – Black Rock Legal P.C.
- Montana – Russ Hart Esq. – Knuchel PC | russ@Knuchelpc.com
- North Carolina (Charlotte) -Scofield Law PLLC 704-408-4011
- Tennessee – Robert Toy Esq. at Parker, Toy & Associates, PLLC
- Virginia – Benjamin Kontaxes, Esq. at Weber Law