Rachel Brenke is an author, photographer, lawyer, business consultant, social media marketing strategist, mother, wife. She is currently based out of El Paso, Texas but helping photogs all over the world start up, market and maintain their businesses through various online consulting resources. Since starting her consulting firm, Rachel has helped thousands of photographers start up, maintain, improve, and rock their businesses! Some of her in-person and online web-courses have been PPA Continuing Education Approved where photogs attend and gain credits.
Despite all the busy-life-activities of the past few years, Rachel has also been cured from cancer, survived numerous deployments as a military spouse and achieved multiple masters (MBA in Marketing, MA Human Services) and her doctoral law degree.
2013 Events include Creative Live Spotlight! and WPPI in Las Vegas.
Rachel offers consulting services and web-courses to provide 1:1 help to business owners (photography and non-photography). Get more information here.
Wanna check out some of her stuff?
Rachel Brenke is author of The Laundry List: A Mom’s Guide to Running a Successful Business & Home. The Laundry List is a real-life practical guide to balance family and business. Rachel walks you through setting realistic and flexible goals, choosing a workspace, balancing household chores, and organizational tips to get your business rocking to success. Who better to learn from that someone who has done it a couple times over?
You can also grab these magazines for published articles: Senior Style Guide, Chic Critique, Inspired (Two Pear Designs) & Lemonade and Lenses.
Guest Blog Posts
- How To Take Maternity Photos – Interview at Tamron USA
- Law 101: Protecting Your Art - Guest Post at Pure Photoshop Actions
- Locking Down The Law - Guest Post at Rock The Shot
- Photography Business Insurance Coverages - Guest Post at The Modern Tog
- Photography Biz Legal Overview - Guest Post at Photography Spark
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies – Guest Post at Photography Web Marketing
- I totally screwed up my first boudoir shoot (Boudoir Contracts Info) - Guest Post at Boudie Shorts
- 5 Facebook Tips for Photographers - Guest Post at Inspired WebWorks
- 7 Tips for Starting Your Photography Business – Guest Post at Lauren Lehmuth Photography
- Celebrity Interview - At Rock My Photography
- Celebrity Photographer Interview – At Chic Critique Forum
- Vendor Highlight – At Simply Designed Invites
Free Pod Casts
Also available on iTunes, just search “Rachel Brenke”
Please note I cannot offer specific legal advice for a specific situation (unless we form a client/attorney relationship under Texas law). I do have legal forms drafted for general use but all specific inquiries need to be sent to an attorney of your jurisdiction. Find one here.