Rachel Brenke is a business consultant with many hats including author, photographer, lawyer, social media marketing strategist, just to name a few. She is currently based out of Washington, D.C. but is helping creative industry professionals all over the world initiate, strategize and implement strategic business and marketing plans through various mediums of consulting resources. Since starting her business consulting firm, Rachel has helped thousands of these professionals start up, maintain, improve, and rock their businesses! Some of her in-person and online web-courses have been Professional Photographers of America- Continuing Education Approved where photographers attend and gain merits. Despite all the busy-life-activities of the past few years, Rachel has also been cured from cancer, survived numerous deployments as a military spouse and achieved multiple masters (MBA in Marketing, MA Human Services) and her doctoral law degree. Rachel offers consulting services and web-courses to provide 1:1 help to business owners (photography and non-photography). Get more information here.
The Law Shop also offers tools to help your biz including lawyer/photog drafted photography contracts.
Wanna check out some of her stuff?
Rachel Brenke is author of The Laundry List: A Mom's Guide to Running a Successful Business & Home. The Laundry List is a real-life practical guide to balance family and business. Rachel walks you through setting realistic and flexible goals, choosing a workspace, balancing household chores, and organizational tips to get your business rocking to success. Who better to learn from that someone who has done it a couple times over? You can also grab these magazines for published articles: Senior Style Guide, Chic Critique, Inspired (Two Pear Designs) & Lemonade and Lenses.
Speaking Events Of 2013
March 11- Creative Live Spotlight! – Las Vegas, NV
March 13 – WPPI Master Class – Las Vegas, NV
May 22 – Military Spouse JD Network – Washington D.C.
Guest Articles & Features
- How To Take Maternity Photos - Tamron USA
- Portrait Photographers, Respect Thy Client’s Wishes … Or Not – TiffinBox
- Law 101: Protecting Your Art - t Pure Photoshop Actions
- Locking Down The Law - Rock The Shot
- Photography Business Insurance Coverages - The Modern Tog
- Photography Biz Legal Overview - Photography Spark
- 3 Online Marketing Strategies – t Photography Web Marketing
- I totally screwed up my first boudoir shoot (Boudoir Contracts Info) - Boudie Shorts
- 5 Facebook Tips for Photographers - Inspired WebWorks
- Celebrity Interview - Rock My Photography
- Celebrity Photographer Interview – Chic Critique Forum
- Vendor Highlight – Simply Designed Invites
- Member Spotlight - Military Spouse JD Network
- Is your website illegal? – Creative Motion Design
- The Legal Dos and Dont's of Pet Photography - Hair of the Dog Blog
- Couple hires you. Dad pays. Who is your contract with? – Elizabeth Halford Photography
- The Client's Guide to Portrait Photography – Callie Hardman Photography
- Finding Time for Social Media & Blogging – Photocrati (an excerpt)
- Who is actually your client? – Seniors Ignite
- Newbie Chronicles: Legal Advice for Photographers – Pretty Presets
- Are you missing this vital part of your business? – Photographer's Connection
- Real Spouse Employment by Military
Free Pod Casts
Also available on iTunes, just search "Rachel Brenke"
- Photography Business Success is a Balancing Act - PhotoBiz Xposed
- Legal Aspects of Photography – Creative Grit Media
Please note I cannot offer specific legal advice for a specific situation (unless we form a client/attorney relationship under Texas law). I do have legal forms drafted for general use but all specific inquiries need to be sent to an attorney of your jurisdiction. Find one here.