Client Guide Marketing Template
What is a client guide?
Virtual or printed book that walks the clients through the booking process, informs them about you, pricing, what to expect, and any other information you want to relay!
Why have a client guide?
Easy, professional, efficient way to streamline the booking and ordering processes. I wrote THIS post awhile back and have had tons of emails ever since asking about mine. I am a big advocate of front loading bookings with information but doing it in a stylish format. By providing all information up front you will cut down your time responding to emails, decrease probability of miscommunications, and provides another level of customer service.
One of my biggest pushes for putting this out to ya’ll is that amount of time I found myself taking to create my client guides. With having a template I can snap in pictures through layer masks, input my language, voila!
Saving time = saving money
How do you deliver it?
I try to make my business as paperless as possible!
- Online delivery by embedding (using Issuu or Flipsnack) into a “Client Only” link with a pay now button for retainer and the embedded contract .
- Printed for in-person ordering sessions
THIS WAS PRINTED AT MillersLab – 8×10 SOFT COVER BOOK
The pages were resized for the individual lab print lines + padded the additional pages with full picture portfolio pics (see below)
Why Rachel’s Client Guide Template?
You could spend hours lining up and creating a client guide….or you could just use one that has already been designed for easy insertion of branding elements, photographs and information! This template is intended to streamline your creation process so that the bulk of the grunt work is done.
Also, did you know there is a psychology to the presentation of information? These files are numbered in an order to achieve the best results with clients through the way information is presented. Actual verbiage is not provided (although you can borrow from the example!) but Rachel has inserted notes to help fill in your own business info!
Each download comes with
- Mini eBook: The 411 on Pre-Consultations and Client Guides
- Instructions for PDF and Flipbook creation
- Tutorial for using layer masks
- Cover Template
- About Me Template
- What to Expect Template
- Styling Tips Template
- Packages Templates (3 pages)
- A la carte Template
- Discounts Template
- Policies Template
- BONUS: Template Email for Client Inquiries
- 10 Fully editable template .psd files to create your own client guide.
- Each template file has tips for what to include
- Compatible with Photoshop and PSE. PSE users: Will need an action to unlock folders. (There’s a free one here)
- Sized to 9 x 11 300ppi
- Readily resizable for print lab specifications
- Layer masks for easily dropping in your work and own verbiage.
- Easy online publishing to Issuu or Flipsnack (both free) for online flipbook
- Easily resized to print lab specifications
- This is a fully-editable template. The verbiage in the sample above may be used as your own but is not included in download to reduce file size for your downloading convenience. (See the embedded flip book)
- Fonts used in the example: GibsonLight (Fonts not included in the download)
- This is a very large file ( 168 MB ) and takes some time to download. Please ensure you have the appropriate internet capabilities to download.
- Please note that you must resize these to your print lab specifications for hard copy printing.